Wednesday 22 February 2017

"HEROES OF GODWINSON" "The Mermen's White Death" - Part One Post Three

This entire sequence is really designed around illustrating Bearman's transformation into his were-bear form. It also gave me an opportunity to play around with some different fonts in order to ascertain which ones worked as sound effects.

The flames are actually from a photograph of a genuine explosion which has been manipulated for use on my Mooretoons, and crops up throughout many of my adventures as I think it looks rather good.

Shaken to its very foundation, Rig Hope totters on the brink of destruction. But such a dastardly attack upon the British installation is only the start of a far more sinister invasion...

2 comments:

  1. So Bearman transforms into a bear, huh? That was my main guess for what his super power would be. I'm looking forward to seeing who or what can stop an oil rig drill from turning. Quote: "What on earth has that kind of strength?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So Bearman transforms into a bear, huh?" - Yep!! As to what could stop an oil rig from turning... well the clue is in the title ;-)

      Delete