Saturday 14 July 2018

"HEROES OF GODWINSON" "The Mermen's White Death" - Part Three Post Three

This particular passage was rather useful to provide some much-needed exposition behind just who Carcharodon is, as well as establish a few of his super-powers, such as having sandpaper tough skin. I also wanted to start to suggest that the Third Reich fiend is one of my cartoon universe's more formidable villains by having him best the somewhat inexperienced Bearman with relative ease.

As a result the dialogue is a little stilted, but has subsequently allowed me to build upon the shark-creature's previously close relationship with the Fuhrer; a plot point which has permitted me to have the sharp-toothed terror at the centre of some of the German's most significant battles during World War Two. In addition this story intimates that along with the fish-like U-Men, there may well be other Nazi goons 'suspended in time' hidden underground.

With Bearman semi-conscious and Carcharodon seemingly about to take a bite out of Lady Luck, things don't look good for the surviving members of the British Oil Rig's drilling team...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I must say that this was both a pleasant and unexpected surprise! I thought Mooretoons had gone for good. I'm glad to see it back, although I did have to read parts 1 and 2 again just to remind me of the plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Bryan. Unfortunately, it's all a question of time I'm afraid. Only so much hobby time and drawing these cartoons are my third hobby. I'm not at all surprised you needed to reread the other instalments, but hopefully I can keep this blog going this time around.

      Delete