Friday 24 April 2015

"ERMIN MEONSTOKE" Sacrifice Upon The Waves - Part Two Post One

The first of these two scenes hopefully sets up that something horrible is about to happen to the cruise liner Eclipse, and rids Ermin Meonstoke of his 'facade' that he is just an ordinary member of the crew. With hindsight I should probably have dressed him in one of the sailor's outfits as opposed to his standard tie and collar costume. In addition there are an awful lot of ellipses in this sequence. 

Weimar's blindness, which by its very nature necessitated someone having to explain to her what was happening, gave me a lot of opportunities to provide Miss Priscilla with some wonderfully 'cliche' horror-themed dialogue.  

As Miss Priscilla battles the Undead and desperately tries to keep young Weimar safe, Ermin Meonstoke must investigate the cause of the unnerving banging upon the exterior hull of the cruise liner. What could possibly be clambering up the great ship's side... and will steel plates be enough to prevent their entry... 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we got a new instalment of this I've been waiting with baited breath to find out what's going to happen. I think this sis my favourite strip so far (though Cosmic Custodians is a close second).

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roger. Spookily its mine too. Though I've not drawn any new ones for a couple of years now. But rereading these old ones certainly puts me in the mood to write/draw some more.

      Delete