Thursday 25 September 2014

"MEN OF MYSTERY" Embassy Of The Fist - Part Two Post One

I included this particular scene in the story in order to try and show that Kam Lo is well aware he is a target of the British Intelligence Service surveillance, and that he has no problem in ordering the deaths of any person whom he considers a threat. He is a cold-blooded murderer. In addition I also wanted to portray Yamamoto’s character as that of a loyal and honourable assassin, but one who still has some semblance of a conscience.
 
The final panel is actually one of my favourites, as I actually spent ages working out its composition. This is a little sad I know, as the frame consists of Cheng Fu simply scaling a drain-pipe but it took me ages to discover a photograph of London at night with which to create such a lovely deep blue background.
 
Kam Lo appears certain to escape back to the safety of the Chinese Embassy. But the Triad Boss has reckoned without the interference of a second foreign covert surveillance team…

No comments:

Post a Comment